Chinese Manufacture Supply High Precision Metal CNC Machined Small Spur Bevel Gear
Bevel Gear FEATURES:
CNC machined stainless steel conical spiral toothed straight bevel gears
Specialty Hardware Processing Manufactory!
Bevel gear is also called 90 degree angle gear system.
Bevel gears are most often mounted on shafts that are 90 degrees apart, but can be designed to work at other angles as wheel.
The teeth on bevel gears can be straight, spiral or hypoid. They are made of materials such as: steel, stainless steel and plastic. Different sizes available.
We also dealing with standard or non-standard sprockets, couplings, pulleys or other transmission parts.
Please contact us for the details.
|Hardening and tempering, carburizing, high frequency quenching, etc
|machinery / furniture / toy / woodboard / wall
|Steel, stainless steel, plastic etc.
|Black oxide, zinc plated, etc
|Based on customer’s requirement
|CNC engine lathe, milling machine, drilling machine,hobbing machine, grinder, gear shaper
Standard export case (Details according to customer’s requirement)
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Standard & Non-Standard
Can spur gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the most common types of gears used in various applications. They have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. The versatility of spur gears allows them to be used in different orientations, including horizontal and vertical configurations.
In horizontal applications, where the gear shafts are positioned parallel to the ground, spur gears are widely utilized. Horizontal orientations are commonly found in machinery such as conveyor systems, automobiles, industrial equipment, and many other applications. Spur gears in horizontal configurations can efficiently transmit power and torque between shafts, providing reliable operation and smooth gear engagement.
Spur gears can also be used in vertical orientations, where the gear shafts are positioned perpendicular to the ground. Vertical gear arrangements are often encountered in applications such as wind turbines, elevators, vertical conveyor systems, and various industrial machinery. In these cases, the weight of the gears and any additional loads acting on them must be considered to ensure proper load distribution and support. Adequate lubrication and proper gear design, including tooth profile and material selection, are important factors to ensure reliable and efficient operation in vertical orientations.
When using spur gears in vertical orientations, some additional considerations may be necessary due to the effects of gravity and potential oil leakage. In vertical applications, gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant, potentially leading to inadequate lubrication of gear teeth. Proper lubrication techniques and lubricant selection should be employed to ensure sufficient film thickness and minimize wear. Additionally, seals or other measures may be required to prevent oil leakage, especially in applications where high-speed rotation or high loads are involved.
It’s important to note that while spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, the specific design and configuration of the gear system should be evaluated to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Factors such as load distribution, gear alignment, lubrication, and material selection should be carefully considered based on the intended orientation and operating conditions of the gear system.
Consulting with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts can provide further guidance on the suitability and design considerations when using spur gears in horizontal or vertical orientations.
Can you provide examples of machinery that use spur gears?
Spur gears are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems due to their simplicity, efficiency, and versatility. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly utilize spur gears:
- Automotive Industry: Spur gears are found in various automotive applications, including manual transmissions, differential gears, and starter motors. They are used to transmit power and torque efficiently in these systems.
- Mechanical Clocks and Watches: Traditional mechanical clocks and watches often utilize spur gears to transfer rotational motion from the mainspring to the hour, minute, and second hands. These gears play a crucial role in accurate timekeeping.
- Printing Presses: Spur gears are employed in printing presses to synchronize the movement of different components, such as rollers and paper feed mechanisms. They ensure precise and coordinated operation during the printing process.
- Industrial Machinery: Many types of industrial machinery rely on spur gears, including conveyors, packaging equipment, textile machinery, and machine tools. Spur gears help transmit power and control the movement of various components in these machines.
- Power Plants: Spur gears can be found in power generation facilities, such as steam turbines and gas turbines. They help transfer rotational motion from the turbine shaft to the generator shaft, enabling the production of electrical power.
- Agricultural Equipment: Agricultural machinery, such as tractors, combines, and harvesters, often utilize spur gears in their drive systems. These gears help transmit power from the engine to the wheels or other operational components.
- Robotics and Automation Systems: Spur gears are commonly used in robotics and automation systems to transmit power and control the movement of robotic arms, conveyor systems, and other mechanical components.
- Power Tools: Many power tools, including drills, saws, and grinders, incorporate spur gears in their gearboxes. These gears help increase torque and provide the necessary speed reduction for efficient tool operation.
These examples represent just a few of the many applications where spur gears are utilized. Spur gears’ simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and ability to handle high load capacities make them suitable for a wide range of machinery and mechanical systems in various industries.
It’s important to note that different gear types, such as helical gears, bevel gears, or planetary gears, may also be used in conjunction with spur gears or in different applications depending on specific requirements and design considerations.
Are there different sizes and configurations of spur gears available?
Yes, there are various sizes and configurations of spur gears available to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different options when it comes to sizes and configurations of spur gears:
Sizes: Spur gears come in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different torque and speed requirements. The size of a spur gear is typically specified by its pitch diameter, which is the diameter of the pitch circle. The pitch diameter determines the gear’s overall size and the spacing between the teeth. Spur gears can range from small gears used in precision instruments to large gears used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
Module: Module is a parameter used to specify the size and spacing of the teeth on a spur gear. It represents the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth. Different module sizes are available to accommodate various gear sizes and applications. Smaller module sizes are used for finer tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are used for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on a spur gear can vary depending on the specific application. Gears with a higher number of teeth provide smoother operation and distribute the load more evenly, whereas gears with fewer teeth are typically used for higher speeds and compact designs.
Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is an important parameter that determines the shape and engagement of the teeth. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees. The selection of the pressure angle depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, and specific design requirements.
Profile Shift: Profile shift is a design feature that allows modification of the tooth profile to optimize the gear’s performance. It involves shifting the tooth profile along the gear’s axis, which can affect factors such as backlash, contact ratio, and load distribution. Profile shift can be positive (when the tooth profile is shifted towards the center of the gear) or negative (when the tooth profile is shifted away from the center).
Hub Configuration: The hub refers to the central part of the gear where it is mounted onto a shaft. Spur gears can have different hub configurations depending on the specific application. Some gears have a simple cylindrical hub, while others may have keyways, set screws, or other features to ensure secure and precise mounting.
Material and Coatings: Spur gears are available in various materials to suit different operating conditions and requirements. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Additionally, gears can be coated or treated with surface treatments such as heat treatment or coatings to enhance their wear resistance, durability, and performance.
Mounting Orientation: Spur gears can be mounted in different orientations depending on the application and space constraints. They can be mounted parallel to each other on parallel shafts, or they can be mounted at right angles using additional components such as bevel gears or shafts with appropriate bearings.
In summary, there is a wide range of sizes and configurations available for spur gears, including different pitch diameters, module sizes, number of teeth, pressure angles, profile shifts, hub configurations, materials, coatings, and mounting orientations. The selection of the appropriate size and configuration depends on factors such as torque requirements, speed, load capacity, space constraints, and specific application needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-12