Gear specialized vendor high OEM Double helical spur plastic gear for gear box motor
ABS, PC/ABS, PP, PC, POM(Delrin), Nylon 6, Nylon 6/6, PA 12, HDPE, LDPE, PS(HIPS), SAN/AS, ASA, PVC, UPVC, TPE, TPR, PU, TPU, PET, PEI(Ultem), PSU, PPSU, PPE/PS, PTFE, GPPS, PPO, PES, CA, etc
IATF 16949:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 14001:2015 /REACH/ROHS/MSDS/LFGB/F D A
.stp / .step / .igs /.CZPT /.dwg / .pdf
Almost all PMS colors available.
Inch, centimeter, millimeter, etc.
Industrial parts /daily supply / Medical grade supply, etc.
Matte, Common polishing, Mirror polishing, Texture, Plating, Power Coating (Painting), Laser Engraving, Brushing, Marbling, Printing etc.
S136H, 718H, NAK80, P20, H13, etc.
If no special request, apply to SJ/T10628-1995 standards, class 3.
Pack in bulk / poly bag / bubble bag / color box.
Available. One cavity sample mold or 3D printing.
The price shown above is just for reference, final actual price depends on your design, material request, surface treatment, order qty, package request, etc.
Gear specialized vendor high OEM Double helical spur plastic gear for gear box motor
1. Rapid Prototyping & On-demand production services;
2. Professional DFM Report before Mould Making;
3.Capability for Plastic Injection Molding is up to 1500mm
DFM Report (Design for Manufacturability) for Reference.
Some Custom CZPT & Moulds for Your Reference.
Neway Highly Welcome Your Own Custom Designs !!!
Neway Support Custom Design Moulds & Moulds Export.
Neway Can Also Provide Mould Spare Parts Export, eg: Slider, Inserts, Ejector Pins, etc.
NEWAY has complete production chain from R&D, Rapid Prototypes, mould design, mould making, components production, assembling, packing to export. Having 1 supplier like CZPT for the complete assembly will allow for better design, quality, and fit of all the individual parts.
The most common used surface treatment are: Matte, Texture (fine texture, rough texture…), Common Polishing, Mirror Polishing, Laser Engraving, Printing, Plating, Brushing, Marbling), etc. You can view below surface pictures for reference
Good reviews of customer
Below are some inspection equipment for reference:
And attach the injection molding CZPT inspection report for reference:
Packaging & Shipping
Q1. How soon can I get a precise quotation for custom plastic injection part?
A1: Please send us your inquiry by email or Alibaba TM message. Once we confirm the design (Feature details with parameters), material, color, qty, we can provide quotation within 24 HOURS.
Q2: Can I get a free sample, how long will it take?
A2: a. For standard products we have in stock, YES for free sample, but the express fee will be charged in advance.
Mostly, it takes 3-10 days.
b. For custom products, sample fee is determined by the detailed sample requirements. Normally, it takes 7-15 days.
Q3: Can you make custom parts based on my sample?
A3: Yes, you can send the sample to us by express and we will evaluate the sample, scan the features and draft 3D drawing for production.
Q4: What does your OEM service include?
A4: We follow up your request from the design idea to the mass production.
a. You can provide 3D drawing to us, then our engineers and production teams evaluate the design and quote you the precise cost.
b. If you don’t have 3D drawing, you can provide 2D drawing or draft with features details with full dimensions, we can draft 3D drawing for you with fair charge.
c. You can also customize Logo on the product surface, package, color box or carton.
d. We also provide assembly service for the OEM parts.
Q5. What is your payment term?
A5: We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C, Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Work with Neway, your business is in safe and your money is in safe!
If you can dream it, we can build it!
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Can spur gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, spur gears can be used in automotive applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the simplest and most commonly used types of gears. They consist of cylindrical teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and mesh with each other to transmit power and motion. While other gear types like helical gears or bevel gears are often preferred in certain automotive applications, spur gears still find their place in various automotive systems and components.
Spur gears are commonly found in manual transmissions, especially in lower gears. They are used to achieve a direct and efficient power transfer between the engine and the wheels. Spur gears in transmissions are designed to handle high torque loads and provide reliable performance.
In automotive differentials, which distribute power between the wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds, spur gears are often employed. They are used in the differential gear train to transfer torque from the driveshaft to the wheels. The simplicity and robustness of spur gears make them suitable for this application.
3. Starter Motors:
Spur gears are commonly used in starter motors to crank the engine when starting a vehicle. They provide high torque and efficient power transmission to rotate the engine’s crankshaft and initiate the combustion process. Starter motor spur gears are designed to handle the initial load and engage smoothly with the engine’s flywheel.
4. Timing Systems:
In automotive timing systems, where precise synchronization of engine components is crucial, spur gears can be used. They are employed in timing belts or chains to drive the camshafts, ensuring proper valve timing and engine performance. Spur gears in timing systems contribute to accurate and reliable engine operation.
5. Accessories and Auxiliary Components:
Spur gears are also utilized in various automotive accessories and auxiliary components. They can be found in power window mechanisms, windshield wipers, power steering systems, and other mechanisms that require controlled and synchronized motion. Spur gears provide cost-effective and efficient power transmission for these applications.
It’s important to note that while spur gears have their advantages, they also have certain limitations. They can generate more noise and vibration compared to gears with helical or bevel tooth profiles. Additionally, spur gears are not as suitable for high-speed or high-torque applications as other gear types.
Overall, spur gears have a significant presence in automotive applications, particularly in manual transmissions, differentials, starter motors, timing systems, and various auxiliary components. Their simplicity, reliability, and cost-effectiveness make them a viable choice for specific automotive gear applications.
How do you prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism?
Preventing backlash and gear play is crucial for maintaining the accuracy, efficiency, and smooth operation of a spur gear mechanism. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism:
- Precision Gear Design: Ensure that the spur gears used in the mechanism are designed with precision and manufactured to tight tolerances. Accurate tooth profiles, proper tooth spacing, and correct gear meshing are essential to minimize backlash and gear play.
- Adequate Gear Tooth Contact: Optimize the gear meshing by ensuring sufficient tooth contact between the mating gears. This can be achieved by adjusting the center distance between the gears, selecting appropriate gear module or pitch, and ensuring proper gear alignment.
- Proper Gear Engagement Sequence: In multi-gear systems, ensure that the gears engage in a proper sequence to minimize backlash. This can be achieved by using idler gears or arranging the gears in a way that ensures sequential engagement, reducing the overall amount of play in the system.
- Backlash Compensation: Implement backlash compensation techniques such as preloading or using anti-backlash devices. Preloading involves applying a slight tension or compression force on the gears to minimize the free movement between the gear teeth. Anti-backlash devices, such as split gears or spring-loaded mechanisms, can also be used to reduce or eliminate backlash.
- Accurate Gear Alignment: Proper alignment of the gears is critical to minimize gear play. Ensure that the gears are aligned concentrically and parallel to their respective shafts. Misalignment can result in increased backlash and gear play.
- High-Quality Bearings: Use high-quality bearings that provide precise support and minimize axial and radial play. Proper bearing selection and installation can significantly reduce gear play and improve the overall performance of the gear mechanism.
- Appropriate Lubrication: Ensure that the gears are properly lubricated with the correct type and amount of lubricant. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, helping to maintain gear meshing accuracy and minimize backlash.
- Maintain Proper Gear Clearances: Check and maintain the appropriate clearances between the gears and other components in the gear mechanism. Excessive clearances can lead to increased gear play and backlash. Regular inspections and adjustments are necessary to ensure optimal clearances.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule to inspect, clean, and lubricate the gear mechanism. This helps identify and rectify any issues that may contribute to backlash or gear play, ensuring the gear system operates at its best performance.
By following these practices, it is possible to minimize backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism, resulting in improved precision, efficiency, and reliability of the system.
It’s important to note that the specific techniques and approaches to prevent backlash and gear play may vary depending on the application, gear type, and design requirements. Consulting with gear manufacturers or specialists can provide further guidance on addressing backlash and gear play in specific gear mechanisms.
How do you choose the right size spur gear for your application?
Choosing the right size spur gear for your application requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in selecting the appropriate size spur gear:
- Determine the Required Torque: Start by determining the torque requirements of your application. Calculate or estimate the maximum torque that the gear will need to transmit. Consider factors such as the power input, speed, and load conditions to determine the required torque.
- Identify the Speed Requirements: Determine the desired rotational speed or RPM (revolutions per minute) for your application. This will help in selecting a gear with the appropriate pitch diameter and tooth configuration to achieve the desired speed.
- Consider the Load Conditions: Evaluate the expected load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the load. Determine if the load is constant or variable, and if it involves shock loads or cyclic loading. This will impact the gear’s durability and load-carrying capacity.
- Calculate the Pitch Diameter: Based on the torque and speed requirements, calculate the pitch diameter of the spur gear. The pitch diameter is determined by the formula: Pitch Diameter = (2 x Torque) / (Pressure Angle x Allowable Tooth Shear Stress).
- Select the Module Size: Choose an appropriate module size based on the gear size and application requirements. The module size determines the tooth size and spacing. Smaller module sizes are used for fine tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are suitable for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
- Determine the Number of Teeth: Based on the pitch diameter and module size, calculate the number of teeth required for the gear. Ensure that the gear has an adequate number of teeth for smooth operation, load distribution, and sufficient contact ratio.
- Consider Space Constraints: Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements in your application. Ensure that the selected gear size can fit within the available space and can be properly mounted on the shaft or gearbox.
- Choose the Material: Consider the operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and presence of corrosive substances, to select the appropriate material for the spur gear. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Choose a material that offers the necessary strength, wear resistance, and durability for your specific application.
- Consider Additional Design Features: Depending on your application requirements, you may need to consider additional design features such as profile shift, hub configuration, and surface treatments. Profile shift can optimize gear performance, while specific hub configurations and surface treatments may be necessary for proper mounting and enhanced durability.
It’s important to note that gear selection is a complex process, and it may require consultation with gear manufacturers or experts in the field. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and assist in selecting the most suitable spur gear for your specific application.
By thoroughly considering factors such as torque requirements, speed, load conditions, pitch diameter, module size, number of teeth, space constraints, material selection, and additional design features, you can choose the right size spur gear that meets the demands of your application in terms of performance, durability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-09-04