Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, as Required
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with spur gears?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears involves modifying or replacing certain components to incorporate spur gears into the system. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Evaluate the Existing System:
Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system to determine its design, function, and limitations. Identify the specific components that need to be retrofitted with spur gears and understand how the system operates.
2. Design Considerations:
Based on the evaluation, consider the design considerations for integrating spur gears into the system. This includes factors such as gear size, tooth profile, gear material, gear ratio, and torque requirements. Determine the specific gear specifications that are compatible with the existing system.
3. Gear Selection:
Select the appropriate spur gears that meet the required specifications. Consider factors such as gear quality, load capacity, noise level, efficiency, and compatibility with the existing system components. Choose gears from reputable manufacturers or consult with a gear specialist for guidance.
4. Gear Positioning and Alignment:
Determine the optimal positioning and alignment of the spur gears within the existing system. This involves identifying the gear locations, shaft connections, and ensuring proper alignment with other components such as bearings and couplings. Accurate positioning and alignment are crucial for efficient gear operation and longevity.
5. Modification or Replacement:
Based on the design considerations and gear selection, proceed with the necessary modifications or replacements. This may involve removing existing components, such as gears with different tooth profiles, and replacing them with the selected spur gears. Ensure proper installation and secure attachment of the new gears.
6. Lubrication and Maintenance:
Implement appropriate lubrication practices for the newly retrofitted spur gears. Consult gear manufacturers’ recommendations for lubricant type, quantity, and maintenance intervals. Proper lubrication ensures smooth gear operation, reduces wear, and extends gear life.
7. Testing and Validation:
After the retrofitting process, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified system. Verify that the spur gears are functioning as intended, ensuring proper engagement, smooth operation, and adequate load handling. Address any issues or discrepancies discovered during testing.
8. Documentation and Training:
Create documentation detailing the retrofitting process, including gear specifications, installation procedures, and maintenance requirements. This documentation serves as a reference for future maintenance and helps ensure consistent gear performance. Additionally, provide training to relevant personnel on the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the retrofitted system.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears requires careful planning, proper gear selection, precise installation, and thorough testing. By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of the system, it is possible to successfully incorporate spur gears and enhance the performance and functionality of the mechanical system.
Are spur gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Spur gears are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including those involving high-torque requirements. However, their suitability for high-torque applications depends on various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. They have straight teeth that engage fully, providing efficient power transfer. The suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications can be evaluated based on the following considerations:
- Load Distribution: Spur gears distribute the transmitted load over a larger contact area compared to other gear types. This characteristic allows them to handle higher torque loads effectively.
- Size and Diameter: The size and diameter of the spur gears play a crucial role in their ability to handle high torque. Larger gear diameters provide increased torque capacity due to the longer lever arm and larger contact area between the gear teeth.
- Material Selection: Choosing the appropriate material for the spur gears is essential for high-torque applications. Strong and durable materials, such as hardened steel or alloy steels, are commonly used to ensure the gears can withstand the high stresses and torque loads without deformation or failure.
- Gear Design: Proper gear design considerations, such as tooth profile, module or pitch, and the number of teeth, can impact the torque-carrying capacity of spur gears. Design parameters should be optimized to ensure sufficient tooth strength and minimize the risk of tooth breakage or excessive wear.
- Lubrication and Maintenance: Adequate lubrication is critical for reducing friction, wear, and heat generation in high-torque spur gear applications. Regular maintenance, including lubricant replacement and gear inspections, can help identify and address any issues that may affect the gear’s torque-handling capabilities.
- Supporting Components: The overall system design, including the selection of bearings, shafts, and housing, should be considered to ensure proper support and alignment of the spur gears. Well-designed supporting components contribute to the overall torque capacity of the system.
While spur gears can handle high torque, it’s important to note that there are limitations to their torque capacity. Factors such as gear size, material strength, tooth design, and operating conditions can affect the maximum torque the gears can safely transmit without failure.
In some cases, other gear types such as helical gears or bevel gears may be more suitable for specific high-torque applications. These gears offer advantages such as increased load-carrying capacity, improved torque transfer efficiency, and reduced noise and vibration levels.
Ultimately, the suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications should be evaluated based on the specific requirements, operating conditions, and industry standards applicable to the particular application.
How do spur gears contribute to power transmission?
Spur gears play a crucial role in power transmission due to their specific design and tooth engagement. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears contribute to power transmission:
- Direct Tooth Engagement: Spur gears have straight teeth that mesh directly with each other. This direct tooth engagement ensures efficient transfer of power from one gear to another. As the driving gear rotates, its teeth come into contact with the teeth of the driven gear, enabling the transfer of rotational motion and torque.
- Uniform Load Distribution: The teeth of spur gears distribute the transmitted load evenly across the gear surfaces. The straight, parallel teeth provide a larger contact area compared to other gear types, resulting in improved load-carrying capacity and reduced stress concentration. This uniform load distribution helps prevent premature wear and failure of the gears, ensuring reliable power transmission.
- Efficiency: Spur gears are known for their high efficiency in power transmission. The direct tooth engagement and parallel shaft arrangement minimize energy losses during rotation. The teeth mesh smoothly, resulting in minimal friction and reduced power dissipation. This efficiency is beneficial in applications where maximizing power transfer and minimizing energy waste are crucial.
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Spur gears allow for speed and torque conversion between the driving and driven shafts. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed and torque can be adjusted to match the requirements of the application. For example, a small gear driving a larger gear will result in a higher torque output at a lower speed, while a larger gear driving a smaller gear will result in a higher speed output at a lower torque.
- Directional Control: The arrangement of spur gears can be used to control the rotational direction of the driven shaft relative to the driving shaft. By meshing gears with opposite orientations (e.g., one gear with clockwise teeth and another gear with counterclockwise teeth), the direction of rotation can be reversed. This directional control is essential in applications where the desired motion needs to be reversed or changed.
- Multiple Gear Configurations: Spur gears can be combined in various configurations to form gear trains, allowing for complex power transmission systems. Gear trains consist of multiple gears meshing together, with each gear contributing to the overall power transmission. Gear trains can alter speed, torque, and direction, providing flexibility in adapting power transmission to specific requirements.
- Compatibility with Other Components: Spur gears are compatible with a wide range of other mechanical components, such as shafts, bearings, and housings. This compatibility allows for easy integration into different systems and machinery. Spur gears can be mounted on shafts using keyways, set screws, or other mounting methods, ensuring secure and reliable power transmission.
Overall, spur gears are essential in power transmission systems due to their direct tooth engagement, uniform load distribution, high efficiency, speed and torque conversion capabilities, directional control, compatibility with other components, and the ability to form complex gear trains. These characteristics make spur gears a versatile and widely used choice for transmitting power in various applications across industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-23