MaHangZhou CHINAMFG Technology Co., Ltd. has the capacity to guarantee the quality for every step, from raw material (forging), then heating treatment, finally machining. We have our own forging mill, heating teatment shop and machining shop. At present we could supply various of lage main axles and shaft, turbin shaft, cylinder shaft, windy generator shaft, roller shaft, wheel forging, drill bit forging and kinds of irregular parts based on the drawing provided by customers.
Steel material for shaft and forging parts:
EN10571-2 / DIN17100
|S235JR / RST37-2
|S235J0 / ST37-3 U
EN10571-2 / DIN17100
|S355J0 / ST52-3U
|S355J2 / ST52-3 N
JIS G4105/JIS G4103
|34CrNiMo6 / 1.6582
|16CrMnH / 20CrMnTi
|16MnCr5 / 1.7131
|20MnCr5 / 1.7147
Rear Axles 10 Wheel Hub Bolts lage main axles
We King Rail were already engaged in exporting steel railway wheels , axles ,bearings and other forging products for about 12 years, materials are a great variety of hot forged, hot rolled and cold drawn Steels, including engineering steel, cold work tool steel, hot work tool steel, plastic mold steel, spring steel, high speed steel, stainless steel etc., besides King Rail also has their own heating treatment shop and machining shop to provide heating treatment, cutting and further machining service.
Since 2012 year, we has the right to export all FORGED STEEL behalf of MaHangZhou CHINAMFG Technology Co., Ltd. which is specialized in melting and forging of special steel since 1965 year, now King Rail is 1 of the biggest manufacturer of forged product in China.The forged products are used in Automotive, Aerospace, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Industrial.
Till 2013 year, many customers need HOT ROLLED and COLD DRAWN steel from Masteel Industrial, in order to provide one-stop solution to our customers, began to cooperate with Xihu (West Lake) Dis.bei Special Steel (HangZhou and HangZhou mill), Baosteel, Tiangong International, Changcheng Special Steel for hot rolled tool steel, cooperate with HangZhou Speical Steel, HangZhou HangZhou Speical Steel, Shagang Group, CHINAMFG Group for hot rolled engineering steel. Now we already set up the warehouse in ZheJiang and ZheJiang City, more than 20000 tons ex-stock could be supplied with kinds of sizes.
Then from 2018 year, King Rail decide to provide further manufacturer processing service, at present we could supply various of lage main shaft, turbin shaft, cylinder shaft, windy generator shaft, roller shaft, wheel forging, drill bit forging and kinds of irregular parts based on the drawing provided by customers.
King Rail is the professional one-stop steel manufacturer and trader, stockist and exporter in China, our customers spread all over the world, include West Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Middle Asia, Africa, Australia, etc.
The company owns advanced special steel smelting facilities and forging processing equipments, the main steel-making equipment include 2 sets of 50t ultra-high power electric arc furnaces,2 sets of 60t LF refining furnaces,1 set of 60t vacuum degassing refining CHINAMFG and 4 sets of 1-20t electroslag re-melting furnaces.
The main forging equipments mainly include:3 sets of 5t electro-hydraulic hammers, 1 set of high-speed forging units of 800t,1600t,2000t and 4500t respectively.
For Further Information, Please Contact Me Here Now!
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Free After Service
|Free After Service
How do you address noise and vibration issues in a spur gear system?
Noise and vibration issues in a spur gear system can significantly impact its performance, efficiency, and overall user experience. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to address noise and vibration issues in a spur gear system:
- Gear Design: Optimize the gear design to minimize noise and vibration. Consider factors such as tooth profile, gear module or pitch, and the number of teeth to ensure smooth and quiet gear operation. Proper gear design helps reduce gear meshing impacts and tooth-to-tooth variations, which are common sources of noise and vibration.
- Accurate Gear Alignment: Ensure precise gear alignment to minimize misalignment-induced noise and vibration. Misalignment between the gears can cause uneven loading, increased backlash, and gear meshing irregularities, leading to noise and vibration. Proper alignment techniques, such as using alignment tools or measuring devices, should be employed during gear installation and maintenance.
- Surface Finish and Tooth Quality: Ensure proper surface finish and high-quality tooth profiles on the gears. Rough surfaces or manufacturing defects can contribute to noise and vibration. Gears with accurate tooth profiles and smooth finishes experience better meshing and reduced friction, resulting in lower noise and vibration levels.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction, wear, and noise generation in spur gear systems. Use the recommended lubricant type and ensure sufficient lubricant film thickness between gear teeth. Regular lubricant analysis and replacement are important to maintain optimal lubrication performance and minimize noise and vibration issues.
- Load Distribution: Evaluate the load distribution within the gear system to minimize localized loading and potential noise sources. Proper gear design, tooth profile optimization, and gear arrangement can help distribute the load evenly, reducing noise and vibration caused by uneven loading conditions.
- Resonance Analysis and Damping: Conduct resonance analysis to identify and address potential resonant frequencies within the gear system. Resonance can amplify noise and vibration. Techniques such as adding damping materials, using vibration isolators, or adjusting gear configurations can help mitigate resonance-related noise and vibration issues.
- Noise and Vibration Testing: Perform noise and vibration testing during the development and maintenance stages of the gear system. This involves using specialized equipment to measure and analyze noise and vibration levels. Testing helps identify specific sources of noise and vibration, allowing for targeted solutions and improvements.
- Isolation and Absorption: Implement isolation and absorption techniques to minimize noise and vibration transmission to surrounding structures or components. This can include using vibration isolators, resilient mounts, or incorporating vibration-absorbing materials to reduce the propagation of noise and vibration beyond the gear system.
- Regular Maintenance and Inspection: Implement a proactive maintenance program to monitor gear performance and identify potential noise and vibration issues. Regular inspections, including gear tooth wear analysis, lubricant checks, and alignment verification, allow for early detection and rectification of any problems that may contribute to noise and vibration.
By considering these approaches and implementing appropriate measures, it is possible to address noise and vibration issues in a spur gear system, resulting in quieter and smoother gear operation.
It’s important to note that the specific techniques and solutions for addressing noise and vibration may vary depending on the gear system’s application, design, and operating conditions. Consulting with gear manufacturers, industry experts, or vibration specialists can provide further guidance in addressing noise and vibration issues specific to a spur gear system.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using spur gears?
Spur gears offer several advantages and disadvantages when used in mechanical systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of using spur gears:
Advantages of Spur Gears:
- Simplicity: Spur gears have a simple and straightforward design, consisting of cylindrical gears with straight teeth. Their simplicity facilitates ease of manufacturing, installation, and maintenance.
- Efficiency: Spur gears are highly efficient in transmitting power from one shaft to another. They have minimal sliding friction between the gear teeth, resulting in high mechanical efficiency.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Due to their simple design and ease of production, spur gears are generally more cost-effective compared to other types of gears. They are widely available and can be manufactured in large quantities at a reasonable cost.
- Compactness: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. They can be arranged in parallel or stacked configurations to achieve the desired gear ratios within a confined space.
- High Load Capacity: Spur gears can handle high load capacities and transmit substantial amounts of torque. Their teeth are designed to distribute the load evenly across the gear face, resulting in improved load-bearing capabilities.
- Precision: Spur gears provide precise and predictable motion due to the simplicity of their tooth engagement. This makes them suitable for applications that require accurate positioning and synchronization.
Disadvantages of Spur Gears:
- Noisy Operation: Spur gears can produce noise during operation, especially at high speeds. The engagement of the gear teeth generates impact and vibration, resulting in noise that may require additional measures to mitigate.
- Axial Thrust: Spur gears generate axial thrust forces along the gear shafts due to the parallel arrangement of their teeth. This thrust must be properly managed using thrust bearings or other means to prevent excessive axial loading on the gear shafts.
- Limited Speed Ratio: Spur gears are primarily designed for applications with moderate speed ratios. They are less suitable for high-speed applications due to the limitations imposed by the tooth engagement and potential for increased noise and vibration.
- Unidirectional Operation: Spur gears are typically designed for unidirectional power transmission. Reversing the direction of rotation can cause noise, impact, and increased wear due to the abrupt change in tooth engagement.
- Prone to Wear: The sliding contact between the gear teeth in spur gears can result in wear over time, especially under heavy loads or inadequate lubrication. Regular maintenance and proper lubrication are necessary to minimize wear and extend gear life.
It’s important to consider these advantages and disadvantages when selecting gear types for specific applications. While spur gears are well-suited for many applications, other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, may be more suitable in certain situations depending on the requirements and operating conditions.
Can you explain the concept of straight-cut teeth in spur gears?
The concept of straight-cut teeth is fundamental to understanding the design and operation of spur gears. Straight-cut teeth, also known as straight teeth or parallel teeth, refer to the shape and arrangement of the teeth on a spur gear. Here’s a detailed explanation of the concept of straight-cut teeth in spur gears:
Spur gears have teeth that are cut straight and parallel to the gear axis. Each tooth has a uniform width and thickness, and the tooth profile is a straight line. The teeth are evenly spaced around the circumference of the gear, allowing them to mesh with other spur gears.
The key characteristics and concepts related to straight-cut teeth in spur gears include:
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of a spur gear with straight-cut teeth is a straight line that extends radially from the gear’s pitch circle. The profile is perpendicular to the gear axis and remains constant throughout the tooth’s height.
- Pitch Circle: The pitch circle is an imaginary circle that represents the theoretical point of contact between two meshing gears. For a spur gear, the pitch circle is located midway between the gear’s base circle (the bottom of the tooth profile) and the gear’s addendum circle (the top of the tooth profile).
- Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is the angle between the line tangent to the tooth profile at the pitch point and a line perpendicular to the gear axis. It determines the force distribution between the meshing teeth and affects the gear’s load-bearing capacity and efficiency. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees.
- Meshing: Straight-cut teeth in spur gears mesh directly with each other. The teeth engage and disengage along a line contact, creating a point or line contact between the contacting surfaces. This direct meshing arrangement allows for efficient power transmission and motion transfer.
- Advantages and Limitations: Straight-cut teeth offer several advantages in spur gears. They are relatively simple to manufacture, resulting in cost-effective production. Moreover, they provide efficient power transmission and are suitable for moderate to high-speed applications. However, straight-cut teeth can generate more noise and vibration compared to certain other tooth profiles, and they may experience higher stress concentrations under heavy loads.
In summary, straight-cut teeth in spur gears refer to the straight and parallel arrangement of the gear’s teeth. The teeth have a uniform profile with a constant width and thickness. Understanding the concept of straight-cut teeth is essential for designing and analyzing spur gears, considering factors such as tooth profile, pitch circle, pressure angle, meshing characteristics, and the trade-offs between simplicity, efficiency, and noise considerations.
editor by CX 2023-09-18