Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, as Required
Can spur gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, spur gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Precision manufacturing equipment requires high accuracy, repeatability, and reliability to produce intricate and precise components. While other gear types like helical gears or bevel gears are commonly used in precision applications, spur gears can also be suitable in certain scenarios.
1. Low-Speed Applications:
Spur gears are well-suited for low-speed applications where high precision is required. In precision manufacturing equipment, such as milling machines, lathes, or grinding machines, where controlled and precise rotational motion is essential, spur gears can provide the necessary power transmission with accuracy.
2. Linear Actuators and Positioning Systems:
Spur gears can be used in linear actuators and positioning systems within precision manufacturing equipment. These systems require precise movement control, and spur gears can convert rotary motion into linear motion accurately. By incorporating precision-ground spur gears with proper backlash control, highly accurate positioning can be achieved.
3. Tooling Systems:
Spur gears are employed in tooling systems used in precision manufacturing equipment, such as indexing heads and rotary tables. These systems enable precise and repeatable positioning of workpieces or cutting tools. Spur gears with high precision tooth profiles and low backlash are utilized to ensure accurate tool positioning and consistent machining results.
4. Measuring and Inspection Equipment:
In precision manufacturing, gear systems are also utilized in measuring and inspection equipment. Spur gears can be incorporated into gear trains within instruments like coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) or optical comparators to translate linear or rotary motion into precise measurement data. The gear systems in these instruments require minimal backlash and high accuracy to ensure accurate measurements.
5. Customized Gear Systems:
In some cases, precision manufacturing equipment may require custom-designed gear systems to meet specific application requirements. Spur gears can be tailored and optimized for these custom gear systems, taking into account factors like gear tooth profile, material selection, and gear geometry. This allows for the creation of highly precise and specialized gear systems.
While spur gears have advantages in precision manufacturing equipment, it’s important to consider their limitations. Due to their design, spur gears may produce more noise and vibration compared to other gear types. Additionally, they are generally not suitable for high-speed or high-torque applications that demand continuous and smooth power transmission.
Overall, spur gears can be successfully used in precision manufacturing equipment for specific applications that require low-speed, precise motion control, accurate positioning, and measurement capabilities. Proper gear selection, high-quality manufacturing, and careful system integration are key to achieving the desired precision and performance in these gear applications.
How do you prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism?
Preventing backlash and gear play is crucial for maintaining the accuracy, efficiency, and smooth operation of a spur gear mechanism. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism:
- Precision Gear Design: Ensure that the spur gears used in the mechanism are designed with precision and manufactured to tight tolerances. Accurate tooth profiles, proper tooth spacing, and correct gear meshing are essential to minimize backlash and gear play.
- Adequate Gear Tooth Contact: Optimize the gear meshing by ensuring sufficient tooth contact between the mating gears. This can be achieved by adjusting the center distance between the gears, selecting appropriate gear module or pitch, and ensuring proper gear alignment.
- Proper Gear Engagement Sequence: In multi-gear systems, ensure that the gears engage in a proper sequence to minimize backlash. This can be achieved by using idler gears or arranging the gears in a way that ensures sequential engagement, reducing the overall amount of play in the system.
- Backlash Compensation: Implement backlash compensation techniques such as preloading or using anti-backlash devices. Preloading involves applying a slight tension or compression force on the gears to minimize the free movement between the gear teeth. Anti-backlash devices, such as split gears or spring-loaded mechanisms, can also be used to reduce or eliminate backlash.
- Accurate Gear Alignment: Proper alignment of the gears is critical to minimize gear play. Ensure that the gears are aligned concentrically and parallel to their respective shafts. Misalignment can result in increased backlash and gear play.
- High-Quality Bearings: Use high-quality bearings that provide precise support and minimize axial and radial play. Proper bearing selection and installation can significantly reduce gear play and improve the overall performance of the gear mechanism.
- Appropriate Lubrication: Ensure that the gears are properly lubricated with the correct type and amount of lubricant. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, helping to maintain gear meshing accuracy and minimize backlash.
- Maintain Proper Gear Clearances: Check and maintain the appropriate clearances between the gears and other components in the gear mechanism. Excessive clearances can lead to increased gear play and backlash. Regular inspections and adjustments are necessary to ensure optimal clearances.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule to inspect, clean, and lubricate the gear mechanism. This helps identify and rectify any issues that may contribute to backlash or gear play, ensuring the gear system operates at its best performance.
By following these practices, it is possible to minimize backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism, resulting in improved precision, efficiency, and reliability of the system.
It’s important to note that the specific techniques and approaches to prevent backlash and gear play may vary depending on the application, gear type, and design requirements. Consulting with gear manufacturers or specialists can provide further guidance on addressing backlash and gear play in specific gear mechanisms.
What is a spur gear and how does it work?
A spur gear is a type of cylindrical gear with straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis. It is one of the most common and simplest types of gears used in various mechanical systems. Spur gears work by meshing together to transmit rotational motion and torque between two parallel shafts. Here’s a detailed explanation of spur gears and how they work:
A spur gear consists of two or more gears with cylindrical shapes and an equal number of teeth. These gears are mounted on parallel shafts, and their teeth mesh together to transfer rotational motion from one gear to another. The gear with power input is called the “drive gear” or “driver,” while the gear receiving the power output is called the “driven gear” or “follower.”
The key characteristics and components of spur gears include:
- Teeth: Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the shaft axis. The teeth are evenly spaced around the circumference of the gear. The number of teeth determines the gear ratio and affects the speed and torque transmission between the gears.
- Pitch Diameter: The pitch diameter is the theoretical diameter of the gear at the point where the teeth mesh. It is determined by the number of teeth and the module or diametral pitch of the gear.
- Module or Diametral Pitch: The module is a parameter used in metric gear systems, while the diametral pitch is used in imperial gear systems. They define the tooth size and spacing of the gear. The module is the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth, while the diametral pitch is the number of teeth per inch of pitch diameter.
- Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is the angle between the line tangent to the tooth profile at the pitch point and a line perpendicular to the gear axis. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees.
- Meshing: Spur gears mesh by engaging their teeth, creating a point or line contact between the contacting surfaces. The teeth transfer rotational motion and torque from the drive gear to the driven gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio is determined by the number of teeth on the drive gear and the driven gear. It defines the relationship between the input speed and the output speed. The gear ratio can be calculated by dividing the number of teeth on the driven gear by the number of teeth on the drive gear.
- Operation: As the drive gear rotates, its teeth come into contact with the teeth of the driven gear. The contact between the teeth transfers rotational motion and torque from the drive gear to the driven gear. The meshing teeth maintain a constant speed ratio, allowing for the transmission of power between the shafts. The direction of rotation can be changed by meshing gears with an odd or even number of teeth.
Spur gears offer several advantages, including simplicity, ease of manufacture, efficiency, and reliability. They are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including machinery, automotive systems, appliances, power tools, and more.
In conclusion, spur gears are cylindrical gears with straight teeth that mesh together to transfer rotational motion and torque between parallel shafts. Their simple and efficient design makes them a popular choice for various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-07